Newcastle Health Innovation Partners works with a wide range of Partners to achieve our mission to discover, develop and deliver research and innovation for better patient outcomes and become one of the most integrated and innovative partnerships in the world.
Striving to accelerate research and innovation for citizen benefit is built on the range and diversity of our collaborative working with our stakeholders and partner organisations’
Our Stakeholders include:
- Patients and citizens who wish to see better outcomes
- Industry who wish to work collaboratively to create economic growth
- Staff who wish to see opportunities to stimulate innovation and development
- Government and the National Institute of Health Research who wish to see improved science and citizen stories.
Partner and Collaborative Organisations.
Newcastle Health Innovation Partners work with a wide range of organsations at city/regional, national and international level, illustrated as follows:
NHIP Partner Collaborations
Two outstanding NHS Provider organisations, a progressive Academic Health Science Network, a City Council with a passion for economic growth and a leading international university.
City -Wide Organisations
Our work with Collaborative Newcastle aims to focus research and innovation to improve the health, wealth and wellbeing and scale improvements in outcomes across the city-region.
Region -focused organisations
To build on our strong and emerging regional collaborations for citizen benefit which includes:
- NIHR infrastructure that is based in the region
- The emergence of the NENC Integrated Care Organisation
- The local Enterprise Partnership
- Supra-regional collaborations such as the North Health Science Alliances
National & International Collaborators
NHIP is keen to strengthen its national and international profile as we learn from other collaborations and show-case our excellence in translation, through a number of collaborations that include:
- Joint programmes with other AHSCs in England
- National Institute for Health Research
- World-leading AHSCs through the Association of Academic Health Science Centres (International)